Detailed analyses may be required in special cases.
Example: A poisoning is detected by a horse hair analysis. A detailed analysis – which can also consist of several individual tests – provides more detailed information about the type and nature of the poisoning.
- Allergies (bacteria, feeding, husbandry, cold, meridian disturbance, fungi, environment, heat)
- Cardiovascular system (arteries, blood, heart, circulation, veins, venous plexuses)
- Lymphatic system (lymphatic drainage, lymph, lymphatic system structure)
- Muscular system (ligamentous system – system of ligaments, cartilage (cartilago))
- Nervous system (cranial nerves, nerves, nerve plexus, nerve nodes (ganglia), spinal cord or peripheral nerves).
- Organs (eye, connective tissue, skin, brainstem, mouth angle, muscle inflammation, nosebleed, retinal detachment, parotid gland, tendonitis, cataract, extensor tendon, teeth)
- Upper abdominal organs (abdomen, peritoneum, gallbladder, liver, spleen, epigastrium)
- Respiratory tract (bronchi, pleura), larynx (larynx), trachea (trachea), lungs (pulmo), paranasal sinuses (sinus paranasales), pharynx (pharyngeal))
- Skeletal system (pelvis, thoracic vertebrae, legs, joints, bones, head, ribs, scapula, vertebrae)
- Digestive organs (pancreas, large intestine (intestinum crassum), small intestine, stomach (gaster), oral cavity, esophagus)
Special tests of individual joints:
- Elbow joint
- Hip joint
- Carpal joint (avulsion, fracture, dislocation, rupture)
- Knee (dysplasia, cruciate ligament rupture, dislocation, meniscus rupture, osteochondrosis (OCD, joint chips), patellar dislocation, rupture of lateral collateral ligament)
- Shoulder joint (dysplasia, fracture, idiopathic lameness)
Special tests for diseases / injuries
- Cushing’s syndrome (included in the initial analysis)
- Joint chip
- Pulmonary bleeding